Responsible for the following affairs:
Stipendium Hungaricum, Erasmus+ and Christian Young People Scholarship holders:
- Supportive tasks for the incoming students from the entrance exmination until their graduation.
- Organise the Orientation days, Campus tour and other type of information days.
- Host for the incoming international delegation.
- Administration help between the scholarship holders and the Tempus Public Foundation.
- Working with the 'mentors for international students'.
- Cooperate with the Study Department
- Sharing some changes about the timetable
- Handling the documents as follows: Decision on Admission, Extension form to extend the studies, Request form to changing institution, Institutional approval about study extension, Institutional approval about reallocation, Letter of Acceptance, Certification about the language of the programme is english