Final examination schedule for students who graduating at the Károly Róbert Campus in higher education vocational training, bachelor training, master training and postgraduate specialization training: Procedures for final examination administration
DETAILED INFORMATION ON EACH TRAININGS
Login is possible under Neptune / Administration / Final exams.
Registration for the Final Exam: October 17, 2022 2359
Please apply for the final exam even if you are not sure if you can come yet, but you already see a chance to fulfill all your study and exam obligations in the spring semester!
Prerequisite for applying for the final exam:
- active or completed legal student status,
- the student has no overdue payment obligation.
• Name of the final exam period: KROC Final Exam Period for Programs of Gyöngyös (December/January) 2022/23/1
• Final exam period:December 12, 2022 - January 12, 2023
The exact schedule (specific day and committee) will be sent 1-2 weeks before the final exam.
• Diploma thesis upload deadline to Neptune: November 2, 2022 12.00.
Information about the upload will be sent later. The upload interface is expected to open in mid-March.
• Diploma thesis late submission deadline to Neptun: November 9, 2022 at 12.00
Simultaneously with the late uploading, an obligation to pay another fee of HUF 10,000 will arise!
• Final certificate (deadline) (deadline for completing all study and examination obligations):
26 November 2022
• Graduation Ceremony:January 23 – February 10, 2022 (at the time decided by the management)
Conditions for admission to the final exam:
a) existence of a final certificate (absolute),
b) submission and acceptance of the thesis / dissertation / portfolio
c) the student is not entitled to reimbursement, damages or other fees the inventory items of the University, including items borrowed from the library have been handed over.
Pursuant to Section 97 (3): In case of students starting their studies in the academic year 2012-2013 and thereafter, the final examination may be taken in the final examination period after obtaining the graduation within the framework of the student legal relationship, and then within 5 calendar years after the termination of the student legal relationship. After the expiration of the 5th year after the termination of the student's legal relationship, no final exam can be taken.
§ 97. (4) In case of students starting their studies before the academic year 2012-2013, the final examination can be taken in the final examination period after obtaining the graduation within the framework of the student legal relationship, and after the termination of the student legal relationship, without any deadline, in any examination period.
If you have any questions regarding the preparation of the diploma thesis, please contact your supervisor.