Please be informed, that according to the Rector's Directive No. 21/2022 (X.14.), between 28 November 2022 and 3 March 2023, working at home (home office) is established for all employees working full-time or in regular work pattern, on Fridays. This applies to the educational coordinators of the Registrar’s Offices. Therefore, for the period of 28 November 2022 – 3 March 2023, office hours of Fridays are moved to Thursdays between 9.00 and 11.00. a.m.
From 19 December 2022 to 8 January 2023 there will not be any administrative service at the Registrar’s Offices due to mandatory vacations. We are not able to provide you any documents during this period, so you are kindly asked to take this period into consideration in connection with your administrational issues.
Károly Róbert Campus Registrar's Office acadamic administrator:
Barbara Bíró Tátrainé
Hungarian University of Agriculture and Life Sciences (MATE)
Károly Róbert Campus Registrar's Office
36 Mátrai street, Gyöngyös 3200
The Department of Studies assists in the management of the following matters:
1. Issuance of certificates - certificate of student status, transcript of records, certificates related to studies / self-finance procedure / credits obtained, certificates requested by embassies, certificate of continuing studies in English, diploma certificates
2. Applying for a student card, receiving a student card, validating a student card
3. Admission assistance
4. Answering questions related to studies
5. Assistance with applications
6. Dealing with problems with the Neptune system
7. Issues related to scholarships and housing benefits